Saturday, June 20, 2009

sorry to my blogger frens n my feeling~

I'm so sorry~
hey guys, sorry to your coz about i less update my blog~
actually dunnoe why i ntg write n sometime no free,so less blogging~
pls forgive me ya~
i will try my best ,come n blogging~



This fews days i feel hurt~
i noe i ask u geh,but anywhere oso will be jealous~if is u oso will be jealous~
but i told u really is ur EX or EX EX wanna back u~i will give back theY all~
coz i scare something wrong wif my frens~
if u still have a bit feel wif here,pls tell she,i noe she have bf~
coz i dunwan we all waste time at relationship-ing~
wanna couple,couple lolx~we cannot told many about EX~
like tats will be hurt wan~

pls pls pls~
i dun wan suffering on relationship-ing~
pls pls pls~
feel like wanna give up,but
不舍得 u (babe
)~
wat should i do~??


Hope u(babe)noe my blogger is writting wat~
i noe u did touch pc oso~(but i really wan u noe in my mind is thinking wat,n on my own blog is writing my feeling~)


I DUN LIKE CHILDISH THINKING!!!!
PLS~BABE~

n pls help me confirm anything n conclusion anything~
pls~
n now i change ur look~(if u can do it,i can but it;any clothes n pants)

luv u babe~
miz u babe~
miz u hug~

dun let me suffering,coz dunnoe wat should i do~
pls~pls~pls!
my feeling is very down~

i'am so sorry~(suffering)

take k~
C.E a.k.a feii muii zaii~

16 comments:

  1. i wanna scold ppl jor...
    i think u knw what i'm talking
    i same with u actually
    very suffering,but not same thing,
    i think so
    dont give up!
    tc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. susan loo,u wan scold who?
    i dunoe wat r u talking?....
    try my best never give up~


    fanshu,yaya~try my best~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nvm..^^
    so many boy in waiting u NOW!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya~~
    try u best den good marh~xD
    sek sai lei..long gong zai @@

    ReplyDelete
  5. fanshu,yaya~erm~
    try my best~

    yin yin,haha~macam yes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha....i also dunno i'm talking wat
    me sot jor..
    nak pergi tanjung rambutan
    haha
    anyway,tc!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolx~sometime oso dunnoe wanna how to explain wif him~haiz~sometime i'll be hurt pun~
    haiz~

    ReplyDelete
  8. susan loo:if can let he noe ,me at blog is writing wat~

    ReplyDelete
  9. okokok
    no problem
    if u got wat problem tell me
    if u dun mind
    i help u 教训 him

    ReplyDelete
  10. potato:enen~

    susan loo:okok~if have anything i will tell u~
    n u bro(kee) call u dun too 38~scold him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok ok
    i support u
    today i scold him jor...
    haha
    dont think so much o
    hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. kk~yaya
    u oso my (younger sis)mah rite?(i oso dunnoe haha~confuseD)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yaa...haha
    no need confused la...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. tats gud~haha~
    my mui mui~anywhere take care ya~

    ReplyDelete