Friday, September 4, 2009

yuhoo...!! HALF YEARS~

Haha~hapi hapi hapi.....
actually is nothing special ~
but my feeling is special days of me~



I WITH MY DEAR 6 MONTH AD ....
TAT MEANS HALF YEARS JOR....
WAKAKA~



okok,come back....
erm,ya...my dear tell me be4...he relationship haven past 4 month oso break up ad....so paling long is 4month oni...oso the end....
hehe~


But i'm lucky...i with him until now...
wakaka~5/3/2009--->5/9/2009.......(6 month ++)
hehe~



i have prepare something for him tat is "sweet memories" (is a book like dairy)
he dunnoe i prepare all tis...n he always call me at night, i 'm writing tat book...

DEAR: say wat r u doing o?
ME: Har, me arhx...erm writing something....hehe
DEAR: writing wat o?
ME: something la~haha~
DEAR: ok fine,dunwan tell me la....
ME: fine arhx fine lah~i don't care....(then talk another topic....)
i will show the picx.....

All of this is me prepare for him....hope u will like...

My dear oso have prepare something for me....tat is........RINGS!
Wahaha...would u marry me....?(my dear ask)hehe
i say no...wakaka...(jkjk)...
But i'm so sory to my dear...2night i have work cannot accompany u....and 2moro i have photo shooting...so i no free...i'm so sory...pls forgive....
C.E
TAKE K~
mizz u n luv u ....

6 comments:

  1. wah...so sweet lor...i think u with ur babe will happy forever

    photo shooting again o?
    last time say u photo shooting but din see pic de?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~haha~
    yaya 1 week 1 time...(for photo shooting...
    all of about photo shooting...we must private 1st...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kakax..
    恭喜你噜~~
    希望你们能珍惜现在在一起日子..^^
    +U+U丫~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow~~
    so sweetorh~~^^
    paiseh~paiseh~~
    late to say^^"

    ReplyDelete