Monday, October 12, 2009

Partial....


(This picx..when at taiwan...2009)

WhY,wHy...wHy and WHy????

why a lot of ppl with be Partial...?
why treat her so good like a gold stone?
why her really so good for you?

why i do anything oso useless meh?
why u can fetch her n her frens go anywhere?
why u can let her go anywhere?

if is me?
u can let me go?
u can fetch me n my frens go anywhere?

i cannot to be urs gold stone ?
just her can do ur gold stone?
why wanna partial?

can u fair with anything?
why cannot justice treat us?

we are family...every matter must fair...
why ?
why?
why?

HOPE can everything is justice...
fair...
justice...
hope....my family.....


C.E...
TAKE K....
MIZ MY DEAR...

2 comments:

  1. cheer up! my friend
    accept the unfair,
    because world is always unfair.
    juz let them pass,
    you must used to face this problem.

    be happy ;)

    ReplyDelete