Sunday, July 1, 2012

Finally ~

YES !
Finally !
im back to here agains..:) 
sorry for that i long time didnt blogging :(
im busy like a BOSS xD

Today is 1st day of JULY...Time flies with fast ...
Everything is change ?
Everythings is different ?
CONFUSED~!
just "LET IT BE"


LONG DISTANCE relationship ... For me ..
I just can make my self BUSY like a BOSS & Dont think too much ...
Thats all...
"见一步,走一步" this is the word on my mind...

2 Day more i going sabah with my Family n my hubby boy ...
Hope have a Fun Trip..(Honey Moon trip )
Somemore Last few month seriouly spend too much ...
Not Enuf Money for EARN on this year...
Im so disapointed to my self :(


After Sabah Trip "WORK HARD" then after 1 or 2 week i will going REDANG AGAINS ~!
(1 years go 3 time Redang 1 time Love you you island...so this year im black like a indian girl :P)
How Does i Work Hard also no use...
BECAUSE "WORK HARD.PLAY HARD" too~!

But anywhere Enjoy my life is most important...Because we are young~! :D
Stay tuned.. Bye blogger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment