Monday, July 20, 2009

What should i do?

hey, come n blogging agains~
tis fews days feel so down~
n i feel he treat me cool ad~
wat should i do?
may be he tired or too many thing wanna comprehead it~

Tat day go my frens party,when start hapi geh,when ending is sad ~
coz have 3 bitch come n disturb my frens n my babe~actually my frens n my babe is no problem geh,problem come in the 3 bitch~feel like so famous!!!(dunnoe wanna how to explain) arhx~~~~!!!!

now until my cute sis(loo) n my babe~i just can standing on center~oso dunnoe wat should i do~tis problem is about my cute sis don't like her frens,n write on blog~then i think have a boy saw it then tell he sis,n he bro wanna scold my sis(loo)~now my babe help tat bitch's bro there~~

blog is myself 1, wanna write wat nonid ask any ppl geh!
nobody can block it!
SHIT!!!

SUFFERING~~@@
WAT SHOULD I DO IT~@@
BLUR~@@

In my brain is empty n confused n so many ?????~
so how?
n so wat?
BITCH!!
SWEAT!!!
CONFUSED~

c.e~
take k~

2 comments:

  1. sry my sis,recently i din on9 and din see ur blog...juz i see ur blog..sry...
    thx u care me
    no need waste time scold they la...
    before scold they i think really waste my time
    and blog wan write they story i think smeary my blog
    finally everything settle ady...
    and sis,ur blog no need scold BITCH ady...
    BITCH tis word in they head ady...haha
    thx sis,muackzzz

    ReplyDelete