Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ntg special!!!

halo,my blogger frens damn miz ur~
2day i come here actually is nothing special~
just come n 38~
hiak hiak~

erm,actually is exam week now~but oso nothing special~
no nid care anymore!
just normal life!

2day exam PJK and PSK~damn easy~(30min) finish it!
haha~geng leh!

n 2day morning i at class eat my breakfast,be4 reach have a anti jual kuih-muih~
then i buy mihun,n i forget wif anti take the fork ~shit man!
then do u noe i use wat for eat my breakfast?!
Is my clean hand!!!
wakaka~
my frens say me like orang malay,actually i dun care,coz when u go camp or wat if did have fork or spoon wat should u do?? r u use the ranting?? not mah!!
u will use u hand geh!
so dun care anymore!
dah biasa lah!!!

n ogos is coming soon,n on ogos i so many frens birthday!
1.Blahjin
2.E-quen(sis)
3.potato
4.Anie
5.kah fu
6.chee wah
n more...(if did have write ur name sory ya,cannot remember too much)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TIS 6 PERSON YA~
HOPE UR HEALTHY,CUTE N HANDSOME ~
haha~

stop here~coz dunnoe wanna write wat ad~
so must take k ya my blogger frens~

C.E~
TAKE K~

miz my babe !


2 comments: