Thursday, November 25, 2010

1 week more...18 coming to me~!


Still have 1 week , My birthday is coming...

be4 is plan to go clubbing with frens~!

but some problem may be will cancle it~!

no any special for this oso,dunnoe why ?!

may be is examination mood ing~!


But happy becoz of i wanna 18 years old ad~!yuhooo~!

time pass with fast,i on this world ald 18 years...

in tis 18 years,many things was happen,and make my life colourfull~!

i love myself, i love my mum~!becoz of u ,i just can born at this colourfull world~!


i hope i have a unforgetable birthday night~

i hope i have a surprice from ur ~(wahaha)

i hope i have many present ~wahaha~!


actually i ald receive a early present from my mum~!

thx my mum so much~!

lately i will post it ~!


18 years old ROCK~!!!

**SMOKING**

**CLUBBING**

**LOTERI**
**sex**
**marry**

**more.....**

No comments:

Post a Comment