Thursday, December 2, 2010

My 18th Birthday












2/12/2010 is my 18th birthday,this year was my most unforgettable and happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!
This year Birthday had gave me many suprised and good memories.
I had celebrated my birthday with my Lovely BF,Dearest family and Babe friends.
They are my most love person in the world.Im so grateful to have them.Thank God!!For giving them to me!!=]

I had celebrated my birthday for two days,first day 1/12/2010,I had go kepong eat dinner and go One utama for Singk with my dearest buddies.That day i'm so happy.I 4AM only reach home. But sad too,because the next day i got SPM exam!!!I haven study anything yet.OMFG!!!!and i INSONMIA that day!!!!@@LOLX..


Oh yeah!!the next day 2/12/2010 is my birthday!!!
Today after finish exam,i go fetch Redbean and Syin yee come my house to help me prepare for today party and help me clean up my house.Im so thankful to them!!!!They help me so much for today.!!


The party start at 8pm..many my friends and relatives had come to my party.I'm so happy=]
I had receive two cakes,1 is from my lovely BF and other one is from my best friends.I had also receive many gifts too.=]

OKAY=]
that all for today.=]
today is a memorable and happiest day for me!!!2/12/2010=]
Thanks all my dear buddies and family and also The facebooker for the wishes!!!!!=]


Alright.here are some pictures for today=](upstair)!!!
Other pictures will upload to my facebook ya=]

2 comments: