Sunday, May 31, 2009

clubbing nitez!!

halo,come n 38 ad~
hiak haik~(so yum)
huh~yesterday damn busy (when midnight)
all of my frens wanna go to clubbing~(hiak hiak clubbing agains)
then my fon oso busy too~(huh,there all lolx!!! just ask who fetch who)

busy until wanna die!!!(arhx!!!)
i just off my phone a while u noe how many misscall is calling me 20++~
i nampak until wanna die (then think sei lolx,my fon geh bill will be limit)cham~wanna give my mum scold agains!
huh~but wif frens 2gether hapi its ok la~(kai xin jiu hao)wakaka!!!
then when 11.30++my frens come ad,so we just follow there all,then when reach there (sei lolx)my brother at there ad~becoz i ask him :ur car still have place or not he say no!!!then i ask go and back oso no?he say ya!!!
but i noe he noe me wanna go where ad~(stop 1st)

Then reach there ad ,my frens say ur brother call the guard check ic !!!(shit)coz i under 18~(cham lol)we just wait at outside~i so scare ,scare cannot go inside~then my brother frens call me~(C.E come ~yuhoo),then i dun worry ad~coz dapat masuk~haha~

then i meet dou so many frens ~then we drink we dance !!happy time is coming ~!huh~~tiba-tiba my frens like blur ad ~call me go to stage there dance ~i say:dunwan la ,so yong shui u go 1st,later i coming ~then wait an hour ,tiba tiba agains i at stage there ad ~haha~!but just sit at the tepi there la~

after tats,when we 3.30a.m++ started go back!huh,but is my brother fetch me back.coz my frens drunk ad~haha~until my house 4.10++~then i change my clothes then go sleep~huh,i oso have some drunk~but i'm not blur!(haha~geng~!)

Then just now i 10.30++ wake up ad ,coz wif my frens go eat breakfast~we go kopi street there eat,then at there say yesterday clubbing geh hal~! (Tiba tiba R tuck ask me :why ? yesterday nobody wanna sit my car arhx! i say ya:coz u so drunk i scare accident !!huh~haha~
(terkejut)

Erm, ok la dunnoe wanna write wat ad~time for accompany my babe~(hiak hiak)!
so i just stop at here,take k to all my frens ya!!
hope ur have a fun holiday!!(wakaka)

gud afternoon,evening n nitez!
take k ya~
miz u all~
haha~

10 comments:

  1. wah~clubbing o? ur babe din go a? hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~he did go,he wan go geh but dunnoe why he dun wan go ad~but at there i see dou wei rong~haha~damn syok!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R tuck aso gt go ooo?
    hahax...

    "ni jiu wei lo..
    you de qu clubbing~"

    xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~memang lah~
    r TAT drunk ad u noe ~(terkejut we all)
    macam yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.O
    he drunk?!
    i nvr c it wor~~~~~
    so curious~
    hehes...
    >____<

    ReplyDelete
  6. YA ~HE SO DRUNK tim~
    until i oso scare follow he car back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oppss...tat wei rong is "kong long" lai de wor...syok? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn bad!!!!!he aiways bully me de...really wan kill him...u wan help me?haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. hoho~kk,i help u!
    n remember dun tell he gf he go to clubbing!!!

    ReplyDelete