Tuesday, May 12, 2009

EXAM~

2Day started exam jor~CHAM lolx~in my brain is empty geh,but oso have some memory lah~yesterday when 8.00o'clock ++ i go to find my Exercise book for revision geh~MANA TAU when i open book suddenly "NO ELECTRIK""OH SHIT",i wan study n revison geh ,but tuhan oso dun wan tolong me, so oso dunnoe can do wat,but at home really black until 5 finger oso canot see wow~GENG MOU??!

THen i say dun suka suka touch ppl arhx,later touch salah arhx~(wakaka),then my family laugh~after tats~my father say go out gai gai then we go parkson shopping ,then my dad say wan buy clothes ,then buy lolx,so fun is he dun wan go to fitting room try~he just buka baju at there then try ,we just laughing(wakaka) at there,all the staff oso laughing(wakaka),then we go to pay at cashier there,then we back n go to "lim teh"at mamak shop.

After finish "lim teh" we go back home lolx~MANA TAU haven have electrik wow,so i just like "sha poh "baring at my bed,n listen song~Tiba-tiba ~""TENg,TEng, Teng""electrik come ad~we scream:wow,yuhooo~TATS GUD LOLX~me can sleep ad~(haha) damn fun n 38~
SO anywhere hope my dearest fren gud luck on exam and studysmart dun studyhard wif the exam n revision~

Ok,i just stop at there~coz ntg to write ad~then when free drop some comment ya~
anywhere thx for ur view my blog~thx a lot~time for revison ad~gud luck ya,n hope my babe oso studysmart too~sory for no time to accompany u~hope u can do it at the exam paper~kk~promise?...

Good Night~
take k~
C.E aKa FeII mUii ZaII~
mwack~

6 comments:

  1. wakaka...
    go to shopping??
    u a not afraid of exam?
    haha..
    good luck ur exam a ... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. dou say jor no electrick lolx~how to baca~black until 5 finger oso cannot see leh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think ur babe during exam juz sleep only...hehe
    juz joke
    anyway,g00d luck in ur exam
    tc! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAKAKA~YAYA~
    HE always like tats geh~
    dun wan choi him ad~
    hahax~

    xD~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah~u dun wan choi him,he so sad de wor....=)

    ReplyDelete