Thursday, May 28, 2009

YuHoO~ HoLiDaY cOmInG sOoN~

HALO,COME BLOGGING AGAINs~DAMN MIZ~ngek ngek~
2moro my exam is finish just still have 1 paper ,but not important exam paper ~just biasa~the PIHAK SEKOLAH dunnoe how To ARRANGE THE EXAM TIME PAPER~last day oso wan exam~OH SHIT!!!(But i'm gud gal so i have go to exam lah)wakaka~



2moro when finish skol i may be will go to MC (always go mc)coz my babe frens birthday(my babe say she frens call me go geh){{DUNNOE REALLY OR NOT}}~haha~then may be i have go~but i oso wan to early back la~if not my MUM will be :(£$%%^&*$&),haha~




WHEN WORKING TIME(UNIFORM TOO)

then go back jor i think i will sleeping n rest at the bed,coz 6.30++ wan go working(SERVE BEER) at yau kee restoran~huh~until 10.00pm++~cham!!!

Holiday coming soon oo~yuhoo!!!tis sunday wif frens n my babe go kl~(but scare my babe boring coz we go kl for shopping )
Then monday go sunway lagoon~yuhoo!!!!
DAMN HAPPY LEH~(coz i less wif frens go out geh)

SORY YA!!!
Becoz i dunnoe wanna write wat~no idea ~haha~
So I jUST sToP at here~feel tired~(ExAm 3 wEeK ad)
But i oso did waste the time i use the time do something let me show the picx~

(this is for put handphone wan~i make geh)haha~




Arhx!!!!
HOW ABOUT FOR MY PUT HANDPHONE GEH THING???~(MAKE MY SELF)
k lah~gud nitez everyone~hope have a fun at holiday~
HAPPY HOLIDAY ~
SORY TO MY BABE COZ HOLIDAY CANNOT ACCOMPANY U!!!
I'M SO SORY~

MIZ BABE SO MUCH!!!
LUV BABE SO MUCH!!!
WAKAKA~



GUD NITEZ EVERYONE~
TAKE K~
THX A LOT 1ST IF U HAVE DROP COMMENT YA~

4 comments:

  1. wah~so shuang o~can go shopping wif ur babe and go sunway lagoon...y didnt call me jek?>.< hehe joke de la...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx~did go shopping jor~haiz~
    just go sunway ~sunway is for mc gang oni~
    mc gang name list:
    me
    ah kam
    r lun
    r tat
    tomato
    potato
    mitchiko
    moco
    bitch
    fucker
    small xiang
    redbean
    taufufa
    monkiss~
    just tis all go sunway lolx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah~so shuang o~i wanna go~no body call me damn sad =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolx~next time we plan agains,but wif ur frens n me ok??!

    ReplyDelete