Sunday, August 2, 2009

PC FAIR day~

halo,guys~
erm,2day i go to pc fair wif my frens n babe!!
7.00a.m is wake up ad~huh...tired...
then when 8.00++ go out for eat breakfast n meet them~
shit,my neck suddenly so pain....n i canot turn my head~(NVM LA)


After finish breakfast...we go to ktm n going pc fair at KLCC~
after 9.50++ is attend KL SENTRAL...then change LRT for go KLCC...
then after 15min we reach pc fair tat place!!!
OH SHIT....TOO TOO TOO MANY PPL!!!
Then me wif redbean started take picx ~wakaka~
n we take many many picx later show ur!!!

Sunddenly raining....OMG,actually pc fair haven open..but is too many ppl waiting outside..we oso waiting outside n take some 38 picx~haha~
coz raining so pc fair early open it~


wahh~~~so many hall for pc fair ...n all the staff is leng lui n leng zaii....haha~
n we take many the poster for pc fair!(take until hand oso tired!!!)
then i go there for buy my pendrive,n my frens they all want to buy speaker~
after an hour~we finish buy it !!!
shit...the speaker too big...untill dunnoe how to take it back!!!
(there all share take it)coz too berat~i oso have help it~haha~


erm...then when 2.00 we finish buy it n started go back!!
when reach rawang is 3.00p.m then we go sun siem house for chatting n lunch~haha~
em...2day so hapi but too tired...
n let me show a lot of picx for ur...
haha~
tis all is waitting pc fair open~haha~

see~they all take tat speaker ~so cham!!!
tis is be4 pc fair n beside tat 1 is on pc fair~
WHEN BACK~WE AT TRAIN THERE TAKE PICX~HAHA~
LESS 1 PERSON IS (TIGER)HAHA~
tats all~
hapi coz oso have sometime for company my frens they~
thx a lot to my frens care or care my frens!
C.E~
TAKE K~
MIZ BABE~

8 comments:

  1. yerr...u very bad de lor...go pc fair din call me go =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~i oso yesterday noe ~sory lolx~next time ask u ~sory ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wors~
    look like so xong o ~
    haizz..but me dun like barang pc de~
    wakaka..
    happy day~=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....
    joking de la...
    if i go there oso not money buy
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. its ok wat~
    i oso buy the pendrive,after tat just tinggal rm 7....
    hahah

    ReplyDelete