Monday, August 17, 2009

Activity on Last weekend ~

SUNDAY...16/8/09

When sunday ,1.15p.m++ my babe n he frens come to my house agains for helping me washing anything...haha...thx my babe...when them reach ad,we still sleeping...then i say ur eat breakfast ad? them say haven...
then i go to cook for them...haha...(he frens help oso)...
after eating...we go upstair washing the bowl or anything...after washing, them poker agains wif my bro n sis...haha...suddenly my sis say go to watch movie...then i say tats gud...i haven see movie wif my babe be4 ...wakaka...after go seeing movie...go to HONEY MOON drink tong shui...haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY....15/8/09

all tis is about saturday birthday party...

me ...my sis...my babe....
birthday gal.....
sexy smile of him...wakaka~
we oso help wei sam celebrate it...haha~
tis cake oso is my sis wan...coz give her some suprize for her birthday party...
tis is my frens n my cute sis...she birthday party....then me n frens share money buy cake for her...
That all...
C.E ~
TAKE K~

6 comments: