Thursday, December 30, 2010

Big Sign...HAPPY NEW YEAR...

2Moro is last day of 2010...
tat means Welcome 2011...

Time pass with fast,suddenly ald into new years,
on this year many things was happen,include...
Happy,Unhappy,sad case or watever...
but all this is call our life...

Right now is busy for my life..
should i study or working...?
all this is make me confused

Anywhere i think at the last have a good conclusion ...
recently i feel my life poor than mad...
if can i want leave all this on this situation..

2moro midnight all ppl have a plan,but me just can stay at home...
I real hate her,if is born me out ...why u so unfair???
can give me a reason?

A big sign on 2010...
stop writing here...
Happy New Year blogger/facebooker...
take k..
Enjoy with the New Year..
CHEER & PEACE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment